Photoshop Assignment #7

The 7th "Photoshop" assignment was much more like the Panorama Assignment in that it wasn't really about the photoshop but about how the photos were taken. In this assignment, I took two portrait photos. One was taken with studio lighting and spotlights, the other was taken with natural light and a white bounce card. I then downloaded these photos, touched them up slightly in photoshop, and then gave them frames in order to create the Final Composition.

Final Composition


Original Photos

By completing this assignment, I learned a lot about how to light a picture. I learned about studio lighting and how a studio is typically set up to minimized shadows. Also, I learned about how to use white bounce cards to imitate the effect of studio lights when in a natural light situation. Combined, these lessons allowed me to that the high-quality portraits featured above. Also, thank you to Lia (on the left) and Livi (on the right) for being such great models!

Comments

Popular Posts