Photoshop Assignment #4

In this fourth Photoshop assignment, I made a fictional scene using Photoshop's selection and transformation tools. This involved first taking a normal picture of the school and then adding a variety of other images to change the context. To blend the images together, a variety of selection and adjustment tools were used. The final product might not look very realistic, but I still think it looks cool.

Edited Photo

Original Photo

By completing this assignment, I got to learn a lot about how to use the tools in Photoshop. I had to use a variety of tools to augment my image, including polygonal select, magic wand select, and perspective warp. I also had to learn how to make shadows, which are important in making things look like they are actually present in an image. Finally, I had to learn how to transform images and adjust their opacity so that they fit into the image. All in all, I actually found this assignment very fun and I loved the artistic freedom it gave me. I hope I get a chance to do more of this in the future.

Comments

  1. I like the picture of the ocean because it is so cool and pretty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts