Photoshop Assignment #2

In this final photoshop assignment, I got to play around with all the techniques I'd learned thus far to create three visual puns and two visual definitions. This was a lighthearted and fun assignment and it allowed for more creativity and freedom than anything else we'd done thus far.

Visual Puns!
Mood Swings, Cheesecake, and a Brainstorm

Visual Definitions
Balance and Chaos

While there wasn't anything major that I learned from this final assignment, I did get to play around with a lot the techniques that I learned in prior assignments. I got to experiment with different layer blending effects as well as many different filters that I put on the images. In addition, I used a combination of the blur filter and bright colors to create a "glow" effect that I'd often used in my visual definitions. But overall, this assignment was mostly about showing off what I'd learned, not learning anything new.   

Comments

Popular Posts