Photoshop Assignment #3

In the third Photoshop assignment, I created panoramas using Photoshop's build-in Photomerge feature. This single feature was the focus of the assignment, and much more time was spend taking the photos than actually using Photoshop. After creating my first panorama, I applied what I had learned to create multiple others. My five best are featured below.
 
Top 2 Panoramas (Turned In)

Other 3 Panoramas
 
By completing this assignment, I not only learned how to create a panorama using Photomerge but also how to take a panorama by using a tripod. In general, this assignment was less about the Photoshop and more about the photography. I learned how to properly set up a tripod and how to use it to keep a panorama stable. I also learned that while taking a panorama, you must keep the camera in Manuel mode with constant settings in order to prevent the individual photos in the panorama from being different. By following these simple rules, I was able to create interesting and dynamic panoramas like the ones seen above.

Comments

Popular Posts