Photoshop Assignment #2

In this second assignment, I followed a series of step-by-step instructions on how to retouch and improve a photo in Adobe Photoshop. The assignment was to retouch a photo of a car and remove the subpar background. After doing this to the first car based on the instructions, I applied what I had learned to a second car of my choice. The before and after pictures of each car are below.
 
Car #1 (Assigned)
Original
 
Photoshopped
 
 
 Car #2 (Choice)
Original
 
Photoshopped

By completing this assignment, I learned how to properly use some important features of Photoshop. I learned how to select a certain part of a photo using the auto-select feature. I also learned how to use the stamp and eraser tools to remove unwanted parts of an image. These skills can be applied to retouch and clean up my photos in future projects.

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts