Photoshop Assignment #1

In this assignment, I followed a series of step-by-step instructions for how to turn an ordinary picture into rudimentary pop art using Adobe Photoshop. In the process, I used guides, layers, colorization, and other Photoshop tools. After creating the first piece based on the instructions, I applied what I had learned and created a second piece in a similar style.

Pop Art #1

Original Photo

Pop Art #2


By completing this assignment, I learned how to properly use many of the basic features of Photoshop. I learned how to interact with multiple layers and how to resize the canvas. I also learned how to adjust the sharpness, threshold, and colorization of different images. These skills can be applied to make my photos more artistic and interesting in the future.


Comments

Popular Posts