Photo Assignment #2 Inspiration

For this next photo assignment,  I've decided to try still life photography. After successfully taking pictures inside during my last assignment, I think trying my hand at still life would be a good idea. I am hoping that this assignment will allow me to experiment with lighting, framing, and arranging a subject. In addition, I like planning my pictures ahead of time, so I think taking still life suits me.

Some photographs that I found online to inspire my pictures are:

Julia Hetta's Still Life Photography
                         and
Sharon Core's Still Life Photography

Both these photographers are amazingly good at making their photos look like paintings. It's a really beautiful effect. While I'm not sure I can achieve anything near that, I'm still going to try when taking my photos later this week.

Comments

Popular Posts