Photo Assignment #1 Inspiration

For my first photo assignment, I will be taking pictures of animals. I'm choosing this subject because I am WAY too busy to go anywhere, so I need to do this assignment from my house. Luckily, I have both a lizard and a cat which I can readily photograph whenever I have time (which is nearly never). I am hoping that shooting animals will allow me to focus on capturing texture and detail within my photographs.

Some photographs that I found online to inspire my pictures are:

Erin McNulty's Cat Photography 
                         and
Holly Sisson's Lizard Photography

I think these photos are great examples because they capture the details of the animal (the texture of their fur/skin) while still making the images interesting and dynamic. These photos also do a great job of capturing the personalities of the animals. I'm going to try and do something similar when I'm photographing my pets this week.

Comments

Popular Posts